Friday, March 9, 2012

This Project Sucks

So, here's how the conversation went:


G:  As soon as I get to the airport, I'm getting a Schlotzsky's.
T:  Sorry, dude, it closed down.
G:  No, it didn't.  (Hasn't been to an airport since September).
T:  Uh, yes, it did.
G:  Okay, Maudie's then.
Me:  Uh, no.
G:  Why not?
Me:  Because (A) we're not technically out of town if we haven't even left the airport, and (B) we're having a nice dinner in Phoenix when we get there.  You can have a big snack before we leave.
G:  This project sucks.


And, I have become one of those people.  You know, the ones who don't necessarily keep up with the shaving and smell like patchouli?  I've packed lunch bags with sandwiches and snacks and fruit for all of us to take on the plane.  I'm sure we'll be very popular.


Happy Spring Break, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment